TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In compliance with the obligation to inform at the time of installation of Cookies on your computer terminal and based on Article 22.2 (right of recipients of services) of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that service providers may use devices for storage and retrieval of data in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and RGPD 2016/679 of the European Union.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers or device that is downloaded to the computer or equipment, tablet or mobile when the user surfs the Internet, in order to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are small data files or sets of characters that are stored on the hard disk or in the temporary memory of the user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain Web sites. They are used so that the accessed server can know the user’s preferences when the user reconnects.
These “technical” cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website and help us to provide you with an optimal experience when browsing our website, as well as to improve it. We also use “analytical” cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how users move around the website. This information helps us to improve the operation of our website.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site. However, if you wish, you may delete and block all cookies on this site, although parts of the website may not function.
The primary purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by the Web, providing and offering each User information that is of interest to him or her or that may be of interest to him or her, in accordance with his or her use of the Services.
Cookies are then classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
a. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
b. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
c. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, and so on.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
3. EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE
The Web can modify this Policy of Cookies in function of legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data (AEPD), for that reason the Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, registered Users will be notified either via the website or by e-mail.
DATA PROTECTION LEGAL NOTICE
For children under fourteen years of age without the consent of the holders of parental authority or guardianship, the attribution of the condition of user of this website is not permitted, according to the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), based on article 8 of the RGPD. Failure by the user to comply with this condition will result in the deletion of the data provided.
In compliance with the obligation to report on the collection of data under the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), based on Article 13 of the General Regulation of Data Protection of the EU (RGPD), we inform you of the existence of a file or processing of personal data owned by TYRIS-SOFTWARE S.L., created for the purpose of providing the services requested and offering our services and / or products. The data will remain archived to send you offers of products and/or services or information of interest to you from TYRIS-SOFTWARE S.L., by any means, including electronic, for which you expressly consent . At any time you may exercise the rights set out in Articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulations of the EU (RGPD), therefore you have the right to request the data controller to access your personal data, and its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its processing, or to oppose the processing, as well as the right to portability of data, by writing, accrediting your personality, addressed to TYRIS-SOFTWARE S.L., Av Manuel Candela 2-37, 46022-Valencia, or by electronic means, accrediting his personality, at the address INFO@TYRIS-SOFTWARE.COM
We also inform you that in accordance with the provisions of Article 13.1 d) of the RGPD, the legitimate interest pursued by the data controller who legitimates or legalizes the processing of your personal data is the execution of a verbal or written agreement or contract, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject or affected.
With regard to the length of time your personal data will be kept, we inform you that they will be kept as long as they are necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or recorded. They will therefore be cancelled when they are no longer necessary to fulfil the legitimate purposes described above. In accordance with article 13.2. c) of the RGPD we inform you of the existence of the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
COMMUNICATION COMMITMENT OF TECHNICAL AND LEGAL SPECIFICATIONS, AND INFORMATION TO THE USER OF THEIR MODIFICATIONS, AND THE COMMITMENT AND ACCEPTANCE BY THE SAME.
THE USER understands that the information contained in the URL, both in reference to the specifications of the services offered on the web, as well as to the general conditions of contracting and perfection of the contract, are enough and sufficient for the exclusion of error in the formation of consent.
Nevertheless TYRIS-SOFTWARE undertakes to inform THE USER of any other technical or legal specification of the services, at first request by any means that leaves a record; this provided that they are available to the first-time user, by any means that leaves a record; provided that they are available to the first-time user.
GEOGRAPHICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT FOR THE CONSUMER TO SUBMIT THEIR CLAIMS
TYRIS-SOFTWARE has its registered office and physical establishment in Av. Manuel Candela 2-37, 46022-Valencia
CONFIDENTIALITY AND AUTOMATIC DATA TREATMENT
TYRIS-SOFTWARE guarantees that the USER’s personal data, included in the registration form and in the order form, will only be used for the execution of the present contract.
In the same way, the CUSTOMER expressly authorizes the automated processing of personal data indicated in the form, with the purposes that arise directly from the contractual relationship established with TYRIS-SOFTWARE, and this with the limits derived from the contracted service.
In any case, the USER may at any time contact TYRIS-SOFTWARE in order to access, rectify or cancel the indicated data.
OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO SAFETY AND CONSERVATION OF MESSAGES RELATING TO TRANSACTIONS CARRIED OUT
TYRIS-SOFTWARE undertakes that all data transfers made through its URL will be carried out under a Secure Server; in such a way that the information is transmitted in encrypted form and is inaccessible to any other person.
Both parties expressly agree to keep all information crossed between them, either through the URL of TYRIS-SOFTWARE or by e-mail, as proof of the transactions made.
REGULATIONS RELATING TO THE FORMATION AND VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT
These general conditions of contract will become part of the contract at the time of acceptance of them, which will be verified by a “click” on the corresponding button.
The USER has the obligation to send a signed copy of the present contract in paper, either by ordinary mail or by fax and within a stipulated period of 15 days.
The USER affirms that he/she understands and accepts the present general conditions, and their corresponding particulars, that make up the contract, at the time of its electronic contracting.
VALIDITY OF THE FORM AS A TEST OF ACCEPTANCE
Both parties expressly declare that the acceptance of the present general contracting conditions by THE USER is carried out by clicking on the button corresponding to the foot of the screen on which they appear.
In the same way, the mere fact of filling in the order form by THE USER supposes the complete and express acceptance of the present general conditions.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE CONTRACT
USER authorizes TYRIS-SOFTWARE to modify the conditions of service provision provided that it is due to objective reasons that result in greater efficiency in the provision of the service in favour of the USER, which will be communicated to the USER through the usual channels of communication between both parties, and with sufficient notice. In this respect, the USER will communicate to TYRIS-SOFTWARE within 15 days the acceptance, if any, of the modifications to the provision of the service, without prejudice to its right to terminate the contract if they are very different from those initially stipulated.
The USER accepts that it will not use these services for illegal purposes, nor will it interfere or harm the communications of other users to networks connected to this service.
The USER accepts that the USER will not use these services for illegal purposes, nor will it interfere or harm the communications of other users to networks connected to this service.
The USER agrees to indemnify for damages caused to TYRIS-SOFTWARE arising from the incorrect use of the services or use thereof in contravention of the terms of this contract. Also, you will be liable to third parties for the injuries that occur in your rights.
Both parties recognize that the legislation applicable to this contract, and all legal relationships arising from it, will be the Spanish, by express application of the provisions of Article 1.262 of the Civil Code, in relation to the provisions of Chapter IV of the Preliminary Title of the same legal body.